Ceiling dolly for broadcast camera.
- Top Track works with one motor (no traction belt) or two motors if necessary (for example for an inclined track).
- The dolly runs on steel rails with a diameter of 35mm and a thickness of 3 mm mounted on triangular trusses or square trusses 300x300mm or 250x250mm.
- In low ceiling studios the track could be installed without the trusses.
- Dolly and cables do a total width of 510mm.
- Cables move along the track by a small cart system with 6 wheels or in a cable carrier system (no pending cables).
- Top Track can also work in wireless mode with batteries.
- Noiseless due to a special reversible worm gearbox and the absence of mechanical parts in a box that amplify the noise.
- Magnetic end position sensors and mechanical shock absorber at the end run.
- Deceleration ramps are programmable.
- Position memorization and sequencing using Tecnopoint’s software “NETBOX” , Ubuntu based, easy to use and cost effective system for the management of broadcast camera movement devices. Ethernet 10/100 communication.
- Payload 30 Kg (remoted head + camera).
- Dolly weight 20Kg.
- Maximum standard speed 1,5m/s (faster if requested).
- Feeding 24V/40A.
- External Rail width 435mm, total width 510mm.
Track available in straight pieces 2m- 1m- 0,5m-0,35m and curves pieces with various radius, not less than 3m.
68m track lenght – Production “Detto fatto”