The floor dolly Hexagon can works in studio as well as outdoor.
- The dolly moves along hexagonal rails mounted on a track made with a 4mm aluminum metal sheet.
- The total height of the track is 30 mm.
- Dolly and cables do a total width of 500mm.
- Hexagon works with two motors (no traction belt) and 8 wheels, 4 of which are wheels-drive.
- Noiseless due to a special reversible worm gearbox and the absence of mechanical parts in a box that amplify the noise.
- Magnetic end position sensors and mechanical shock absorber at the end run.
- Deceleration ramps are programmable.
- Position memorization and sequencing using Tecnopoint’s software “NETBOX” , Ubuntu based, easy to use and cost effective system for the management of broadcast camera movement devices.
- Ethernet 10/100 communication.
- Dolly weight with a broadcast camera (about 7 Kg) 50Kg.
- Width of the track 500 mm.
- Width of the track 400mm.
- Minimum optical height from the floor 500mm
- Maximum speed 2 m/s.
- Feeding 24V/40A.
- Track available in straight pieces 2m – 1m – 0,5m and curves pieces with various radius, not less than 3m.
- Remote head can be a 2 axes (pan and tilt) or 3 axes (pan,tilt and roll).